Notification and information about personal data collection!
Due to the new legislation on personal data processing, the purpose of this document will be to specifically and unambiguously inform our subscribers about the purposes of data processing, its legal basis, its duration, the destination of the collected personal data, the ways to exercise individual rights, as well as about the secondary purposes of data processing, if the data will be processed for a purpose other than that for which it was collected by the associated operators.
It is important to carefully consider this information so that you will know all the aspects outlined in it.
Our goal, in terms of participation in events, is an educational one, and the new GDPR rules are part of this context. Therefore, we use these data for the sole purpose of keeping you informed.
We use your data only if we have your agreement, in a variety of ways, depending on their nature.
Below are the types of data we collect and how we intend to use them in the future:
- Your email address to send you emails about our services and events.
- Your first and last name to personalize your emails and event badges. The platform we use for email marketing (Mailchimp) allows us to personalize out messages based on the data provided by subscribers. The data may also be used to conclude agreements for participation in events.
- Your professional position, to help us directly address your level of professional training, as well as to prepare the format of our events in agreement with the respective level.
- Your phone number, for us to be able to contact you quickly when you participate in our events, as well as for the purpose of submitting logistical details or to inform you about last minute changes in the schedule.
- The name of your company, to allow us to directly address your field.
- Your invoice details (National Identification Number, Company Number, Commercial Registry Number, Company Address, Bank Account, Bank Name, Name of Legal Representative, Position of Legal Representative) that we use to complete registration for events and issue the related invoices.
The collection and processing of personal data for the purposes mentioned above is based on:
– Legal obligation;
– Conclusion (including pre-contractual stages), execution, and management of a contract;
– The legitimate interest of the associated operators.
The entities that have access to the above data are suppliers and partners with whom we collaborate on contracts comprising privacy clauses, without which we would not be able to operate, and in exceptional cases and only on the basis of official requests, institutions of public law enforcement in Romania.
If we have your agreement, we will send you email marketing messages to inform you about conferences, workshops, masterclasses etc. that we will organize in the future, as well as about new articles published on this website and useful articles published on other related websites.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using one of the following methods:
– By clicking on the unsubscribe link from any newsletter email already received from us;
– By sending us an email asking to unsubscribe. Here you have the email address of the person who will handle your request (email@example.com).
In either case, we will ensure that you will no longer receive our emails. Any request in this regard will be resolved within 48 hours of receipt.
Here are your rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data:
- The right to be informed about how your data is collected and used;
- The right to access the data we hold about you;
- The right to request the correction of the data we hold about you;
- The right to ask for the removal of the data we hold about you;
- The right to ask us to stop sending you marketing messages;
- The right to request the submission of your personal data to you or to another operator;
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding the use of your data to the competent authorities.
The above mentioned rights are not absolute and there are exceptions to them.
For any inquiries regarding how we use the data of the concerned persons, or if any further clarification is required in relation to any aspect of data processing, you may contact our company’s officer for data protection by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Woman Conference is organized by Libero Advertising SRL.
All participants have to register before the event and pay the participation tax. The payment is made according to the information from the invoice sent by the conference organizer.
Registration cancellations can be made through a written email to The Woman (at: email@example.com), 7 days prior to the beginning of the conference. Cancellations made within the specified period will receive refund of the registration fee, minus a 5% administration charge.
Participation cancellation made with less than 7 days before the conference as well as non-attending the event, irrespective of cause, leads to losing the full participation fee.
Participants must make sure they receive an acknowledgement of their cancellation from The Woman. Only this will confirm that the annulment requirement has been received and registered.
The Woman reserves its right to amend any part of the event programme if necessary at any time. The Woman will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, loss or damage of their personal property as a result of the participation to The Woman or related events.
In case of industrial disruptions or other unforeseen circumstances, The Woman accepts no responsibility for any material or financial loss from the participants. Delegates are obliged to make their own arrangements in respect to personal insurance and safety.
The Woman cannot be held responsible for healthcare, dental and ambulance services during its conferences and events. The Woman strongly recommends that participants take comprehensive medical and travel insurance, which should cover the possibility of flight cancellation due to strikes or other causes. Therefore, The Woman and its local co-organizers accept no responsibility of any nature for personal injury, death, loss or damage to property or participants whatever the cause.
Data sent through the registration form (name, first name, institution, phone number, home adress, mail adress) will be incorporated into a participant list. These details may also be available to parties directly related to the The Woman events. The Woman may use these details to inform current participants of The Woman updates of future conferences via email.
Participants are responsible for advising The Woman if they do not wish to have their email addresses included in the conference participant list or The Woman’s distribution list for future events.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, please contact us.